Get Started (OJX20)
Disclaimer: This page and content still under development. Some info may be not accurate and need to be updated. Please send feedback at [email protected]
The easiest way to use OJA Coin Smart Chain is through a MetaMask wallet with support for OJA Coin Smart Chain accounts and transfers.
MetaMask wallet provides the functions below:
- Generating crypto keys and addresses, which serves as the base of a wallet
- Showing the balances of assets on the addresses
- Sending and receiving assets
OJXscan (ojxscan.com and testnet.ojxscan.com) provides a portal to explore blocks and transaction details. On OJA Coin Smart Chain Explorer, you can also check different asset types, the distribution of their ownerships, and owners' transactions.
There are data seed nodes in the network which allow users to perform low-level operations like executing ABCI queries, viewing network/consensus state or broadcasting a transaction.
A Command Line Interface is available for Linux and Mac platforms.
- Create wallets and manage keys
- Encode/sign transactions and submit to OJA Coin Smart Chain/DEX, including Transfer, New Order, Cancel Order, etc.
- Communicate with OJA Coin Smart Chain/DEX Node RPC calls through public node RPC services or your own private full nodes
Please refer to specific SDK documentation for more information:
Last modified 3mo ago