The easiest way to use OJA Coin Smart Chain is through a MetaMask wallet with support for OJA Coin Smart Chain accounts and transfers.
MetaMask wallet provides the functions below:
- Generating crypto keys and addresses, which serves as the base of a wallet
- Showing the balances of assets on the addresses
- Sending and receiving assets
There are data seed nodes in the network which allow users to perform low-level operations like executing ABCI queries, viewing network/consensus state or broadcasting a transaction.
A Command Line Interface is available for Linux and Mac platforms.
- Create wallets and manage keys
- Encode/sign transactions and submit to OJA Coin Smart Chain/DEX, including Transfer, New Order, Cancel Order, etc.
- Communicate with OJA Coin Smart Chain/DEX Node RPC calls through public node RPC services or your own private full nodes
Please refer to specific SDK documentation for more information: