Comment on page
Compile and Deploy OJX20 Contract
- 1.Select solidity language
- 1.Create new contract OJX20Token.sol and copy contract code from the OJX20 token template here
- 2.Modify “name”, “symbol”, “decimals” and “totalSupply” according to your requirements.
- 1.Compile the OJX20 token contract
a. Step1: Click button to switch to compile page
b. Step2: Select “OJX20Token” contract
c. Step3: Enable “Auto compile” and “optimization”
d. Step4: Click “ABI” to copy the contract abi and save it.
- 1.Depoy the contract to TC
a. Step1: Click button to switch to compile button.
b. Step2: Select “Injected Web3”
c. Step3: Select “OJX20Token”
d. Step4: Client “Deploy” button and Metamask will pop up
e. Client “confirm” button to sign and broadcast transaction to TC.