Comment on page
Buy OJA Coin
In this page, we will show you how you can buy OJA.
We’re so excited to announce that OJA Coin Pre Sale is live. (AND SOLD OUT)
a. Pre-Sale Stage 1 (1st Oct to 31st Oct 2021) at the lowest rate of $0.025/OJA
b. Pre-Sale Stage 2 (1st Nov to 31st Dec ) at $0.05/OJA
c. Initial Coin Offering (ICO) (Jan - Feb 2022) at $0.10 / OJA
For the past few months, we were working hard to build a platform to make people buy OJA Coin easier. Thanks to your support it’s finally here. With OJA Web Wallet V2 being released you can now buy OJA Coin by depositing Fiat or Cryptocurrency into your wallet account and converting it with OJA.
Here are a few simple steps to buy pre-sale OJA Coin.
Deposit Fiat into your OJA Wallet
4. Click on the Fiat Deposit button
5. Select your currency and enter the amount You’re willing to deposit and click continue
*Make sure you deposit a sufficient balance in order to buy a minimum amount of OJA Coin. 5,000 OJA at Pre Sale Stage 1, 2,500 OJA at Pre Sale Stage 2, and 1250 OJA at ICO. It is equivalent to USD 125, EUR 105 or IDR 1,775,000.
Pay with USD
You will be redirected to a crypto payment page to select your preferred crypto coin to pay. Currently available BTC, ETH, BCH, USDT and more.
- 1.Copy the amount to pay and address accordingly from your wallet or exchange. note: Make sure you cover the exchange and transaction fees. We will deposit the amount that we received.
- 2.Once the transaction is completed, the fund/fiat will be updated in your OJA wallet automatically.
Pay with EUR/IDR
- 1.Scan the QR code with your phone camera, and follow the next steps to complete the payment.
- 2.Once the payment is completed, hit on the Confirm Payment button to confirm your payment and back to dashboard.
- 3.Usually, it will take a few hours to get your payment confirmed. The fund/fiat will be updated in your OJA Wallet once confirmed.
Buy OJA Coin
- 1.After the fiat is updated in your wallet balance, find OJA Coin in your crypto list and press Buy
- 2.Enter amount OJA You’re willing to buy and press Buy
- 3.You will be requested to complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) compliance.
- 4.Follow the steps to identify your personal identity. It will require you to use your smartphone to make a picture of your ID/Passport and a selfie.
- 5.Once It’s done You can close the KYC pop-up and confirm to purchase OJA Coin. It may take a few hours to get reviewed and approved.
6. Once your KYC is approved, OJA Coin will be automatically sent to your OJA Wallet. That’s all.
note: You don’t need to verify your identification again for the next orders.